The building work at the Church that has been on-going for some months is due to be completed in March 2021. However, in line with restrictions during the current lockdown situation due to Covid-19, it is not possible to allow access to the Church building at this time. When access to the Church buildings is possible, and always following National Coronavirus requirements, the information for lettings is as follows:
As a community-focused church, we welcome a wide variety of local groups, associations and charities into our premises each and every week.
We charge a small amount to those organisations hiring our premises to help to cover our costs.
The spaces we have available for hire include:
• School Room Hall (11m x 8.30m) – used for meetings, concerts, coffee mornings, parties.
• Meeting Room (4.5m x 5.5m) – a smaller room for meetings, with a serving hatch available directly from the kitchen.
• Upstairs Meeting Room (5.5m x 7.3m) – a more comfortable carpeted space with comfy seating and a small servery.
• Kitchen – We have a small kitchen with basic facilities (dishwasher, oven, fridge etc) which can be included as part of hiring premises if you wish to provide simple refreshments.
• A loop system for people using hearing aids is available in every room.
In particular circumstances it may be possible to use the main church for appropriate activities e.g., concerts and public meetings.
For more information please email us by clicking here.
To see the SIMC Safeguarding Policy, please click here.